link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Monday 23 May 2016

369: the goose drank wine

Sorry I haven't written for a while - where does the time go? If there are any quantum physicists reading this, please feel free to enlighten me.
I'm in Golspie this week after an uneventful KLM flight from Warsaw to Edinburgh via Amsterdam  on Saturday. Strangely, it was the same crew on the 2nd leg.  I hired a car from Edinburgh airport to drive the last 220 miles North.
This morning I made my annual pilgrimage  to "The Mannie". Here are a couple of pictures to record the event for posterity.
From the bottom looking up:
From the top looking up:
From the top looking down:
From the top looking down: (it's past time to get some sun on those legs!)

And now a song to tie in with the 369th blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment