link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Saturday 21 March 2015

331: Must be almost Easter

Today's blog is courtesy of my sister, who complained that it had been three weeks since the last one. I'm sure she would have me as the Samuel Pepys of our time. Unfortunately, I'm a bit of a "Jack of all trades, master of none" character so I shall never win the Booker prize for literature. Still, by the time you get to my age, you're usually fairly comfortable with your station in life. (Perhaps because it's too late to change it much anyway!?).
Here then are a few pictures captured on my way to the airport this morning. More glimpses of life in Warsaw. Love the Easter bunny! Tried to get them neatly arranged in rows and columns but failed miserably.
A 'funny' story about 4 trips to IKEA this week. Another time, perhaps.

Hare today, gone tomorrow? Easter bunny, very funny
The super-modern shopping complex right next to the station
The not quite so super-modern train station. Super-efficient though.
Under the station there are galleries


with shops selling all sorts of things
This guy was fast asleep in Starbucks at the main railway station.
What snoring there was!

one of the airport trains.

No comments:

Post a Comment