link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Saturday 14 March 2015

330:Kazimierz Dolniy

Three weeks to the day since my last blog. I can't believe  how quickly time is flying by. I can almost visualise time flowing through my fingers like the sand in an hourglass. When I hear of contemporaries, and younger people, dying I am reminded that life on this earth is finite. It will come to an end for all of us. I'm doing my best to live two lives in parallel but the Grim Reaper will still come for me one day. Before that happens I want to squeeze as much out of life as I can.  So, travel, travel, travel. Places to go, people to see, things to do.
Last weekend I hired a car and went to Kazimierz Dolniy - Poland's answer to Bourton-on-the-water. A very pretty little town. I must go again one day and allow myself more time. I was constrained by only hiring the car for 24 hours. I got it back to the car hire company with 10 whole minutes to spare.
Here are a few photos to give you a flavour of the place.






Well, well,  what have we here?




No comments:

Post a Comment