link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Sunday 4 January 2015

321: A tale of two cities

First London, where I spent most of Friday bonding with my daughter. (Gareth's turn next time!?) We had a great time: we visited HMS Belfast, declined a visit to the Tower of London because of the enormous queues, lunched (at great expense, but hey, what the heck) at a Brasserie nearby and then had a nice leisurely stroll along the Thames riverside walk.
I apologise for the quality of some of the photos. Some donkey forgot to take the blue cellophane off the lens on his new 3-SIM card phone until being gently reminded. Hey ho!

















And now, courtesy of British Airways, on to Warsaw where the next chapter of my life can begin....


Currently ensconced in the Mercure Grand hotel, while I find somewhere to live, breakfast was on the 10th floor with some nice views of Warsaw. A capital of some 2,000,000 people as opposed to over 13,000,000 in Moscow.




No comments:

Post a Comment