link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Sunday 2 November 2014

317: Warsaw - Poles apart from Moscow

I'm in Warsaw for a few days trying to decide if I would like to work here when I've had enough of Moscow, or perhaps when Moscow has had enough of me.
Had a run this morning - best way to see a new town for the first time. I bought a one-day travel card this afternoon so that I could jump on and off buses, tubes, and trams on a whim - another good way of exploring a city.
Yesterday was a public holiday here and last night and this  morning the place was almost deserted. This evening there are more people wandering about. I'm curious too see how busy it is tomorrow, on a workday. Here are most of the pictures I took today.










No comments:

Post a Comment