link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Sunday 22 June 2014

303:Santa Susanna

I'm in Santa Susanna on Spain's Costa Bravo, having a well-earned (well, I think so anyway) rest away from the hustle and bustle of daily life in Moscow.
The joy of being able to get up in the morning and do exactly what you want when you want is almost indescribable. Perhaps that's what life is like being retired? Maybe I'll try it - one day.
I arrived here yesterday evening after a short RyanAir flight from Stansted and the whole week stretches in front of me. The Midsummer Fair was on in Cambridge yesterday so my bus from St. Ives was delayed and I opted to take a taxi from Cambridge to Stansted rather than wait 40 minutes for the next train. The taxi driver did me proud and set up a new land speed record for the short journey and got me there just as the train would have been leaving Cambridge.
I shall do a bit of running, a bit of programming (how sad is that?), a bit of learning Spanish and a lot of lazing about doing nothing.
A plethora of languages can be heard being spoken in the hotels and on the beaches. Everybody is here to soak up the sun, which has chosen to hide behind the clouds today. Never mind, there will be other days.












No comments:

Post a Comment