link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Tuesday 17 April 2012

B143:Spring has Sprung

Finally, it is Spring. There is warmth and sometimes even sunshine. Gangs of workers are out everywhere painting everything that doesn't move and turning over every bit of ground.(N.B. the old man in the picture, walking away from camera, isn't me!)
Soon, just in time for the May holidays, all the bulbs (you can just about see them in the picture below) and thousands and thousands like them will have metamorphosed into flowers and the city will look lovely again. (Perhaps I'm gushing just a little bit!).
Finally, for today, here is a picture of an egg decorated for me by Mila. Thank you Mila for taking the time, and trouble, to decorate this egg especially for me. Much appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment