link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Wednesday 11 January 2012

64:The girl with the dragon tattoo

Two lessons, out of two, were cancelled yesterday so I had a day to myself apart from having to go into the office to re-register. Normally foreigners have to register or re-register with the authorities within 3 days of arriving but when all of Russia is on holiday for 9 days then foreigners are allowed to wait until the first official day back at work (i.e. yesterday). 
I decided to visit the cinema after going to the office and it transpired that they were showing "the girl with the dragon tattoo" (and with Daniel Craig) at the Pushkin cinema on Pushkin Square. Today's photos are of the cinema. Isn't the building impressive? 
Had some nachos before I went in. 240 roubles (about £5!). Daylight robbery!
I enjoyed the film, but not the ending. I won't give it away in case you are planning to watch it.









No comments:

Post a Comment