link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Thursday 5 January 2012

58:back in the USSR

Whoops, I'm (a lot) more than 20 years out of date. I mean back in Russia of course. I left Ramsey at about 4.15 p.m. (UK time) yesterday afternoon and arrived in "my" flat in Moscow at about 7.30 a.m. (Moscow time). Journey time about 11 hours door-to-door.
The UK underground system as usual left a lot to be desired with a 15 minute delay at Covent Garden or Leicester Square, I don't remember exactly as I was in Zombie mode. My apologies for the poor quality of the photo. I need more practice with moving objects! 
The Moscow underground, on the other hand, was fast and reliable. I wondered why the carriages were almost empty until I remembered "Russia" is still on holiday. They don't start back until Tuesday 11th. I'm reminded of a Russian toast "may we meet under the table!". 



No comments:

Post a Comment