link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Monday 2 January 2012

55:Pass the parcel

Enjoyed some "down-time" yesterday but first I had to collect my mum who had spent Christmas and New Year in London with my sister.
To save my sister driving 100 miles to Ramsey and 100 miles back again we often effect a changeover at Birchanger services on the M11, almost halfway between Ramsey and where my sister lives in London.
Everything went well and now my mum is back in her sheltered accommodation* in Ramsey and my sister is back in London.


*sheltered accommodation or sheltered housing
[mass noun] British
  • accommodation for elderly or disabled people consisting of private independent units with some shared facilities and a warden.

I took this photo yesterday, of Santa and his little helpers, at the motorway service station at Birchanger.



No comments:

Post a Comment