link to Inter-Bridge.biz

My company teaches English face-to-face or over Skype.

Monday 19 December 2011

42:по пути

I am in a rush, as always. In the marshrutka today the driver had his mobile clapped to his ear with one hand and the other hand was taking my fare and searching for change for me. Believe it or not we were in motion and there would be occasional adjustments to the steering wheel with the hand that was searching for change. Not for the faint-hearted!
While I'm in the process of finding a solution to the transferring photos from new mobile to computer, here is another photo from my archives. It just about shows Marshal Zhukov sitting on his 'orse in front of the historical museum on the edge of Red Square.


2 comments:

  1. As for marshrutkas' drivers, everybody hates it but fortunately such drivers drive quite well, besides there're lots of stops so vehicles don't drive too fast. In fact, such driving is prohibited and the drivers can be fined by traffic police if there's any post on your way.
    I can't believe that everybody in England complies with the rules, neither do we, Russians :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyonka, you're right of course we break the rules too. But I venture to suggest not as often as Russian drivers. Our police come down very hard on people using their mobiles whilst driving. These days it is common to get a stiff fine and to lose points on the license.

    ReplyDelete